EMERGENCY BRIDAL KITSPosted by sbwebsupport on August 16, 2013 DIY weddings | Wedding Spotlight | Wedding Tips | No comments
EVERY BRIDE NEEDS AN EMERGENCY BRIDAL KIT
Every bride should have a bridal emergency kit on the day of your wedding.
The bridal emergency kit should have the following items in it:
- A list of phone numbers of the bridal party and all vendors
- Sewing kit with matching thread, safety pins and scissors.
- Touch up make up, skin cleanser, moisturizer and make up remover
- Deodorant , toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash
- Antacid and breath mints
- Fingernail polish color to match nails and clear nail polish to stop nylon runs
- Hair styling items such as a hair dryer, curlers, comb, brush, mirror, hairspray and bobby pins
- A extra pair of hosiery for the bride and bridesmaid
- Kleenex and handi-wipes
- Portable iron or steamer
- Spot and stain remover
- Anti-cling spray, and tape
- Some extra cash, and coins along with a portable camera
The list will come in handy and don’t worry. . . ,
you can thank me later.