So you’ve managed to plan everything on your own: The Cake, Venues, Flowers, Caterer, etc… you are a Wedding Do It Yourself Guru. So now you’ll need to make sure that all of your vendors stay on track, set-up on time, and deliver what they’ve promised for your actual wedding day. And that’s where we can help. Check out our popular “DAY OF” Concierge wedding service.
You’ve already done everything and the big day is closing in fast. But wait! You need someone to help pull all of the wedding plans together and make sure that everything run as smoothly as possible on your on your wedding day. My “Wedding Day Of Concierge Service Package” is just what you need. This service includes going through the list of wedding vendors and making follow-up phone calls, reviewing all of the details of the vendor contracts. This package includes the directing and coordinating of the wedding rehearsal, and the directing of the wedding ceremony along with handling the details of the wedding reception. The goal for the wedding day is to make sure that the bride and groom along with the mother of the bride and family members are not “bothered” with any of the wedding day details on that very special day.
The Cost for this service is $450.00
THE COMPLETE WEDDING COORDINATION PACKAGE
This service is the total and complete wedding planning package from the point when the bride becomes engaged and the wedding plans begin. This package includes unlimited communication with the bride ad groom by way of phone calls, e-mail correspondence and personal meetings along with the wedding coordination advice throughout the months before the wedding day.
- The bride will receive a wedding notebook to place the budget and vendor information, plans and details of the wedding and reception.
- Having a full service wedding coordinator to act as a liaison between you (the client) and the wedding vendors saves you time and energy.
- The wedding coordinator will listen very carefully to ideas and dreams and then help with providing you with additional new and creative ideas and little touches within your budget to make your wedding more personal and to make your dream day a reality.
There will be assistance for the groom to make sure that he follows through and is on point with what he is responsible for concerning the wedding.
- The timeline and final details are determined in a final meeting one month before the wedding day.
- The final timeline and details are discussed with follow-up phone calls to the vendor hired for the wedding and reception.
- At the wedding rehearsal a complete run through with the officiant and the wedding party is done to ensure that everyone involved understands his or her role during the wedding ceremony
- On the wedding day, the wedding coordinator will arrive 3 o 4 hours or whatever time is needed prior to the wedding ceremony to check the final set up, decorations and direct the vendors with the final details.
- On the day of the wedding the coordinator will organize the wedding party and family members and direct the wedding processional and ceremony.
- At the wedding reception, the coordinator will assist the catering staff in making sure the final details are completed and that the discussed timeline and flow of the reception activities are followed in a timely manner.
- Assistant will be given if needed in making travel arrangements for the honeymoon.
This complete full service wedding coordination package is for the today’s bride that has a busy schedule and does not have the time or wants to worry about all of the many wedding and reception details.
The price for this package is based on 15% of the total wedding and reception budget.
With this plan, the bride and groom will receive assistance in:
- Wedding budget preparation
- Obtaining various vendor services contracts such as catering, florist, DJ and music services, video & photography services, limousine service, etc.
- The Bride will receive a wedding notebook to place her budget and vendor information, plans and details for the wedding and reception
- Assistance if needed with the selection of the Bride and Groom wedding attire
- Unlimited communication with the Bride & Groom by way of phone calls, E-mail correspondence,personal meetings and wedding coordination advice throughout the months before the wedding
- The wedding consultant will act as a liaison between you (the Client) and the wedding vendors. It saves the Bride & Groom time and energy
- The wedding consultant/coordinator will listen very carefully to the ideas and dreams that you want for your special day and help by providing additional new and creative ideas to help you save money, and stay within your wedding budget to achieve your vision and make your dream a reality
- The final timeline and details are discussed with follow-up phone calls to the vendors hired for the wedding
- At the wedding rehearsal a complete run through with the officiant and the wedding party is done to ensure
- That everyone involved understands his or her role during the wedding ceremony
- On the wedding day, the wedding coordinator will arrive 3 or 4 hours whatever tie is needed prior to the wedding ceremony to check the final set up, decorations and direct the vendors with the final details
- On the day of the wedding the coordinator will organize the wedding party and family members and direct the wedding processional and ceremony
- At the wedding reception, the coordinator will assist the catering staff in making sure the final details are completed and that discussed timeline and flow of the reception activities are followed in a timely manner
- The wedding coordinator will make sure that the Bride, Groom and their family members are not “bothered” with any of the wedding day details and can fully enjoy this very special day in their lives
The price for this Wedding Coordination Assistance Package is begins at $800.00. The price for this package may vary depending on if the total wedding budget is for a wedding and reception consisting of over 150 guest or more. For wedding and receptions over 150 guest the price for this package will be determined and based on 15% of the total wedding budget.
- Hourly Rate of $25.00 for Wedding Consultant Services and Consultations.
- Service for the fiancée in setting up that special proposal “WILL YOU MARRY ME” Event.
- Event Planning and Personal Stylist Service for your other wedding activities and events such as Engagement Party Event, Bridal Showers, Bachelorette Parties, Wedding Rehearsal Dinner, and any of the Pre-Wedding or Bridal Luncheon Events.
- Personal Decoration of the Wedding Night Suite.